Monday, April 30, 2012

Picnic Season is almost here!

I have been wanting to make a big picnic sheet for a while for our ever growing family and finally this weekend I got there. It also grew from there and once the sheet was done, I made a bag for it, some napkins and a bag for those too!

The sheet was a funky duvet cover that I found at Value Village over a year ago for $4.99. I opened it out and kept one edge sewn so we can double it or open it out to make a really huge sheet and then I hemmed all the way around.

The big denim bag was made from a pair of my hubby's jeans. The smaller bag was made from the leg of my jeans and finally the napkins I made from you fabric my friend just donated to my craft supply. Thanks Robyn!

So pretty happy to complete the whole project for $4.99 and a day of sewing.








No comments:

Post a Comment