Saturday, November 27, 2010

And so here I am.......

So after a little encouragement from a new friend, fellow crafter, mum and experienced blogger, I find myself here trying my hand at blogging so that I too might share my love of crafting, eating, cooking, yoga and more! Thanks Kim! I decided that this year was a year for changes and firsts and so what is one more?!! ;o)

So far :

1. I spent a month in New York on a yoga training (thank you hubby for handling the little ones on your own)
2. I became vegan
3. I became a co-owner of my own yoga studio
4. I got myself a blog (well today in fact)

and to top it all today I held my first (of many I hope) and very own craft fair....day two is tomorrow. What I discovered through all the worry and time spent organising it all is, I love crafts and making them and I love others who do it too. What a wonderful community spirit and energy we cultivated inside my yoga studio. It's not over...Day 2 of our craft fair is tomorrow!  




 My youngest was tired out even before the first customer came in!
So my hope for my blog is to be able to share my ideas and projects as so many have shared with me. I will be turning the clock back to revisit old projects yet shared as well as new ones too. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: